zinc die casting parts
Die-casting is a kind of pressure-casting part. It is a pressure-casting mechanical die-casting machine with a casting mold. The metal such as copper, zinc, aluminum or aluminum alloy heated to liquid is poured into the inlet of the die-casting machine. Die casting, casting copper, zinc, aluminum parts or aluminum alloy parts of the shape and size of the mold, such parts are often called die castings.
Aluminum ADC12 , A380 , ADC10, Zinc alloy, Magnesium alloy
0.1kg to 5kg
As client's requirement
die casting Machining:
Powder coating ,Painting ,Shot blasting, Polishing ,Electrical galvanizing,
Chemical galvanizing, Chrome plating , Nickel Plating, Tumbling, Passivation etc.
Tooling time :
20- 25 days
Pro-E , UGS , SolidWorks ,AutoCAD
Chemical analysis, mechanical properties, impact testing, pressure testing,
3-D co-ordinate CMC, metallography, magnetic particle flaw inspection, etc.
Carton and Pallet , exact part with package every pc .
1. It is more important.
2. The casting performance is good, and the precision parts with thin and thin walls can be die-casted, and the surface of the casting is smooth.
3. Surface treatment: electroplating, spraying, painting.
4. No iron is absorbed during melting and die casting, no corrosion is applied, and no mold is applied.
5. Has good mechanical properties and wear resistance at room temperature.
6. Low melting point, melting at 385 ° C, easy to die-cast.