CNC Machining High Processing Efficiency And High Precision
CNC is the abbreviation of English Computer Numberical Control, meaning "computer data control", simply "CNC machining", in the Pearl River Delta region, people call "computer gong". CNC machining is today's advanced manufacturing technology in machinery manufacturing, is a high efficiency, high precision and high flexibility of the automated processing methods. It is to be processing the workpiece NC program input to the machine, the machine under the control of these data automatically processed in line with the wishes of the workpiece to create a wonderful product, so that the artist's imagination can be a real commodity. CNC machining technology can effectively solve such as mold, complex, sophisticated, small batch of variable processing problems, fully adapted to the needs of modern production. Vigorously develop CNC machining technology has become China's accelerated development of the economy, improve the ability of independent innovation an important way. At present, China's CNC machine tools are becoming more and more common, able to master the programming of CNC machine tools, is to give full play to its function an important way. There is an urgent need for a large number of such people in society. So learn this technology very useful.
What is the uniqueness of CNC machining?
CNC machining process is a mechanical processing, but also to comply with the law of machining cutting, and general machine tool processing technology is roughly the same. Because it is the computer control technology used in the machining of an automated processing, which has high processing efficiency, high precision, the processing technology has its unique, more complex process, the schedule is more detailed and thorough. CNC machining process, including the choice of cutting tools, cutting parameters to determine the path and the design of the route and so on. CNC CNC machining process is the basis of CNC programming and the core, only the process is reasonable, in order to compile high efficiency and high quality CNC program. The criteria for measuring the quality of the NC program are: minimal machining time, minimal tool wear and workpieces that produce the best results. CNC machining process is part of the overall processing of the workpiece, or even a process. It should cooperate with other before and after the process in order to eventually meet the overall machine or mold assembly requirements, so as to process the qualified parts. CNC machining processes are generally divided into rough processing, in the rough angle processing, semi-finishing and finishing and other steps. Roughing should try to use a larger knife, in the machine power or tool can withstand the range as much as possible with a large amount of cutting the rapid removal of a large number of workpiece materials. In order to prevent the roughing of the cutting vibration of the workpiece to loose, in the open should be timely after the school check, if necessary, re-knife. You can open the rough after the base of the finishing knife, for the future calibration check to prepare. For a workpiece with a complex cavity, due to the use of a larger tool, so that a large number of residues at the corner, you must use rough than the smaller tool for the second open or clear angle. Processing area is relatively large, in order to reduce the tool wear can be semi-finishing. The above steps in order to prevent the cut must have enough margin, and finally finishing process. Under normal circumstances, as far as possible in the machine on the inspection, qualified after the removal, and then prepare the next piece of processing.
What are the commonly used tools for CNC? How to choose a tool?
1.CNC tool types commonly used CNC milling cutter according to the shape is divided into flat knives, round nose knife and ball knife 3 kinds.
(1) flat knife flat knife is also called flat knife or end mill, surrounded by the main cutting edge, the bottom of the cutting edge. Can be used for open and clear angle, finishing side plane and horizontal plane. ED12, ED10, ED4, ED4, ED3, ED2, ED1, ED1, ED0.8, ED1 And ED0.5 and so on. E is the first letter of End Mill; D is the diameter of the cutting edge. Under normal circumstances, open the rough as much as possible to choose a larger diameter knife, knife as short as possible to ensure that there is sufficient stiffness to avoid the knife. In the choice of knife, to be combined with the processing area, to determine the shortest knife length and straight body length, select the company's most suitable knife. If the side with a slope called slope knife, you can finish the slope.
(2) round nose knife nose knife is also called flat R knife, can be used for open rough, flat knife and curved surface shape light knife. The general corner radius is R0.1 ~ R8. Generally have a whole and inlaid knife knife knife. Inlaid knife round nose knife is also called "Flying Knife", mainly for a large area of open and horizontal knife knife. Commonly used ED30R5, ED25R5, ED16R0.8, ED12R0.8 and ED12R0.4 and so on. Flying knife open rough as much as possible selection of large knives, processing deeper areas, the length of the first loaded knife installed short processing shallow area, and then install a long processing area to improve efficiency and cut.
(3) ball knife knife knife is also called R knife, mainly used for curved knife and light knife. Commonly used ball knives are BD16R8, BD12R6, BD10R5, BD8R4, BD6R3, BD5R2.5 (commonly used in processing flow), BD4R2, BD3R1.5, BD2R1, BD1.5R0.75 and BD1R0.5. B is the first letter of Ball Mill. Under normal circumstances, by measuring the radius of the inner diameter of the machined graphics to determine the tool used for finishing, try to choose a knife knife, knife knife processing.
2. Tool material In the metal cutting, the tool material is the cutting part, to bear a lot of cutting force and impact, and by the workpiece and chip friction, resulting in a high cutting temperature. Its cutting performance must have the following aspects.
(1) high hardness: HRC62 above, at least higher than the hardness of the material being processed.
(2) high wear resistance: under normal circumstances, the harder the material, the more carbon in the organization, the finer particles, the more uniform distribution, the higher the wear resistance.
(3) sufficient strength and toughness.
(4) high heat resistance.
(5) good thermal conductivity.
(6) good craft and economy.
In order to meet the above requirements, the current CNC tool is generally made of the following materials:
(1) high speed steel, such as WMoAl series.
(2) Carbide, such as YG3 and so on.
(3) new carbide, such as YG6A.
(4) coated tools such as TiC, TiN, Al2O3.
(5) ceramic cutting tools. At high temperatures can still withstand higher cutting speed.
(6) super hard tool material.
3. Tool selection Now most of the tools are commercialization and standardization, the purchase of the tool to obtain the specifications of the tool company, combined with the factory processing conditions, select the high durability of the tool to ensure the best economic benefits. If the factory products change little, then the type of tool should be as little as possible and fine.